[Vision2020] Bozo State

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Nov 14 09:09:57 PST 2008

Q:  How many Boise State students does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A:  One, but he gets three credits

-------------------

Q: How do you get a Boise State grad off of your front porch?

A: Pay him for the pizza.

-------------------

A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a
good Boise State joke?"

The guy next to him replies, "Well before you tell that joke, you should
know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs., and I am a Boise State grad. The
guy sitting next to me is 6' 2" tall, weighs 225, and he's a Boise State
grad. And the fella next to him is 6' 5" tall, weighs 250, and he's a
Boise State grad. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?"

The first guy says, "No, not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times."

-------------------

It was reported that Boise State head football coach Chris Peterson will
only be dressing twenty players for this Saturday's game. The rest of the
players will have to get dressed by themselves.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Seeya at the game, Vandals.

UI '96

>From the north came a tribe brave and bold . . .