[Vision2020] Morning

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 08:50:51 PST 2008

Ah, come on, privatejf35 -

At least give us a clue to your real identity.

Or are we going to have to start "guessing"?

FCK, privatejf35.  The only thing missing is you.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

From: privatejf35 at hotmail.comTo: vision2020 at moscow.comDate: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:40:45 -0700Subject: [Vision2020] Morning

Morning
You are my help and my deliverer; do not delay, O my God!The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way; though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the Lord upholds his hand.—In the fear of the Lord one has strong confidence, and his children will have a refuge.—“Who are you that you are afraid of man who dies, of the son of man who is made like grass, and have forgotten the Lord, your Maker?”“I am with you to deliver you.”—“Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”But I will sing of your strength; I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning. For you have been to me a fortress and a refuge in the day of my distress.—You are a hiding place for me; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with shouts of deliverance.
Ps. 40:17; Ps. 37:23, 24; Prov. 14:26; Isa. 51:12, 13; Jer. 1:8; Deut. 31:6; Ps. 59:16; Ps. 32:7

Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.