[Vision2020] Rights, Guns, Abortion, Speech, and Death

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 17:37:26 PST 2008

Scott - I was probably a bit quick on the draw in my reply.  Having
forgotten the detail of the Schiavo case, court intervention would be
a natural result of decisions to remove her life support if there were
no legal documents stating otherwise.  In thinking about it, I seem to
recall her husband was in great haste to pull her support - new wife
in the wings or something like that?  In any event, exactly the type
of scenario one wants to avoid!

But, had she had a living will, I would still agree with Mr Hansen
that no one would have the right to interfere with her wishes.

Sunil - see I'm not such a bad guy, just an imaginary one  ;-)

GS, apparently the fragment of someone's imagination . . .