[Vision2020] Evil Black Rifles?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 16:01:19 PST 2008

Mike F. states,

"Actually, we currently have more restrictions on firearms.  You don't have to be 18 to own a bullhorn, or a high-speed printer or a powerful computer connected to the Internet, but you do to own a rifle.  You don't even have to pass a background check to start a newspaper, but you do to buy a firearm."

You can ignore what someone shoots out of his mouth, but you cannot ignore what shoots out of his gun. So it follows, one should be more restrictive than the other.

The Constitution guarantees the right to individual freedom of speech, it does not guarantee the individual right to own an automatic firearm.

Our forefathers understood that distinction and made that distinction in the Constitution.

We have stupid laws regarding the protection of people from certain guns because we have special interest groups looking out for their interests rather than the safety of the general public.

Best Regards,

Donovan