[Vision2020] Rights, Guns, Abortion, Speech, and Death

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Nov 13 12:19:38 PST 2008

GS stated:

"As you say 'were I terminally ill and faced with nothing but a short
life of pain, I'd like to have a choice'.  I think this is indeed a
personal choice based upon the careful consideration of others who
will be impacted by this decision."

Then, GS, we are in agreement.  President Bush, the courts, and congress
had absolutely NO right in intervening in the matter concerning Terry
Schiavo of Florida where Terry Schiavo and her husband had earlier agreed
no to prolong life if life amounted to no more than (as you say)
an "unpleasant death as a result of disease or illness".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terri_Schiavo

Tom "Pro-Choice" Hansen