[Vision2020] Gun Bans

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 18:52:45 PST 2008

I don't know my guns that well, but I thought I would ask anyway.  Can
these be retrofitted to become a fully automatic weapon?  I thought that
was a concern with many of the semi-automatic weapons; some of them are
really fully automatic weapons with a conversion to make them
semi-automatic in order to be legal to sell them.  This makes them more
dangerous than a semi-automatic that was designed to be one.

Paul