[Vision2020] obama election / gun purchases (corrected link, I hope)

Debbie Gray graylex at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 11:56:04 PST 2008

Sending information from the NRA to support your viewpoint is like quoting the bible to prove the bible, it doesn't work for me. Also, the link to Obama's "anti-gun agenda" is not working.

I agree with Chas, most of the things listed seem pretty reasonable and I do not see that taking one step toward rational controls on gun will start a panicked slide down a slippery slope to total gun banning.  But I understand your point of view and you are certainly welcome to it. You will, however, not change my point of view. My law enforcement spouse has been trying for 20 years!  =)

Debbie Gray