[Vision2020] Don't you get it? EVERYONE'S rights are in peril!

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 11:29:24 PST 2008

Glenn --

If you look at the approval ratings, you'll find that Democrats have lower
rates of approval than Republicans. That (along with the election of more
Democrats) indicates diapproval of Congress's failure to hold back the Bush
administration's policies.

Also, Glenn -- I've noticed that you and NW tend to agree with each other a
lot? Why is that?

-- ACS