[Vision2020] Don't you get it? EVERYONE'S rights are in peril!

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 11:20:10 PST 2008

Hmmm - seems to me this was a common thread NW had been hammering home
for awhile: Everyone's Rights Will Be (and are now) at Risk.  But not
to belabor that point.

My question is, given that the current approval rating for a
DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY (and even a greater majority now) congress is
abysmal, how is simply electing a democratic president going to change
the public perception of congress?  And why is their approval rating
at it's lowest point in history to begin with??  I mean, YOU guys put
THOSE guys in there - and you're not happy about what they have done?

I am indeed confused.

GS