[Vision2020] Palin thought that Africa was one nation

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Thu Nov 6 11:21:34 PST 2008

Nick

You just can't let it go.  Your partial summary on this story is very
telling.  Here is a tag line on the Carl Cameron interview that you
failed to report:

"The latter rumor sounds fishy, but it is nice to see the fun commencing."

It would seem that you enjoy lacerating women who dare to step
forward to national service?

Are not the wounds deep enough?  Maybe we should shift our attention
to the care and feeding of retired philosophy professors?