[Vision2020] Yay! Sali Defeated! Was: Unofficial Idaho Election Results

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 5 09:41:39 PST 2008

Hi Scott,

Nice to see you again!

I understand your confusing and think I can help.  Just remember to keep
your critical thinking skills sharp when consulting Internet resources,
particularly blogs that steal from other sources and take things out of
context.  Clearly, that blogger is counting on people not looking deep
enough to figure out that his self-proclaimed "Idaho's #1 Influential Blog"
is nothing of the sort, as Minick's victory over Sali will show.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****