[Vision2020] Yay! Sali Defeated! Was: Unofficial Idaho Election Results

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 09:17:22 PST 2008

The latest from the Idaho Statesman has Walt Minnick leading 173,865 votes (51 percent) to Sali's 170,219 (49 percent), with 953 of 956 precincts reporting.  The race hasn't been officially called yet but things are looking good for Minnick.  This is very puzzling to me since Dale's self proclaimed 'Idaho's #1 Influential Blog' routinely sings the praises of Bill Sali.  Maybe without the blog, Sali would have lost in a landslide.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/560094.html

-Scott