[Vision2020] Remembrances of elections past

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 3 09:49:30 PST 2008

I appreciate the perspective from Mr. Bradberry -- thanks for sharing.

Chas, don't assume that those girls weren't being honest about their
memories of Kennedy's assassination!  I was a little over a month shy of
being three years old, and I have remarkably clear memories of it.  Not
because I had any idea what it really meant, of course, but because it was
the first time I saw my mom collapse in tears.  I don't remember what *I*
was doing, but my mom had her daily soaps on while ironing, and when the
announcement was made, I'll never forget her reaction . . . or the color of
the shirt that got burned when she burst into tears  :-(  All the neighbors
home during the day gathered in the street in our neighborhood in OKC; the
adults were in shock, and the kids were confused.  I can clearly remember
the conversations today . . .

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****