[Vision2020] McCain Supporter Denies Candy To Children OfObamaSupporters

the lockshop lockguys at turbonet.com
Mon Nov 3 08:14:30 PST 2008

The difference being that barry's proposed cap and trade measures are, by
his own admission, far harsher (punitive) than anything that is currently in
place. It is, after all, his own words declaring that he will implement NEW
policy to drive any new (and,by extension, current) user into bankruptcy.
It's the difference between being given a 200 dollar ticket for speeding and
being given a death sentance for the same infraction. The first hurts and
you will do your best to avoid in your day to day travels. The second, a
penalty too great to risk, brings you, and by extension the economy, to a
stand still.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdi4onAQBWQ