[Vision2020] State Verifies Obama's Birth Certificate

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 07:20:59 PST 2008

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 06:59, No Weatherman <no.weatherman at gmail.com> wrote:

> I prefer original sources.

So do I.  That's why I prefer my information from someone who is
likely to know the truth, i.e., someone who was actually there.  You,
on the other hand, prefer information that supports your bias.

Of course, Odinga would have no political motive for claiming that
Obama was his cousin, would he?

Ditto the Kenyan public official from the opposing political party?

But Maj. Gen. Jonathan S. Gration is lying.

Do Bronze Heart Medals or Purple Stars impress you?  How about 274
combat missions over Iraq?

Oh, I see -- they only impress you when they are part of the biography
of YOUR heroes!

I also thought it was cute that you managed to refute the letter
without addressing any of its content.  Good for you, No. Weatherman.
You are getting more self-deceiving all of the time.  In another
couple of months, you'll be claiming that you supported Obama all
along.  Sadly, you will believe it.