[Vision2020] State Verifies Obama's Birth Certificate

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 06:59:00 PST 2008

Chas:

The letter to the editor only shows that a US partisan has
contradicted a Kenyan public official:

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/Barack.Obama.Kenya.2.331658.html

And it shows that a US partisan contradicts Obama's cousin, Odinga,
whom Obama campaigned for:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7176683.stm

A letter to the editor is just another opinion.

I prefer original sources.