[Vision2020] McCain Supporter Denies Candy To Children Of Obama Supporters

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 06:19:02 PST 2008

Ms. Lund:

This is what I mean when I say that you believe 1 + 4 = 893.

The woman in the video no more speaks for the GOP or anyone else other
than herself than the radio host below speaks for the Dems:

Lib Radio Host Karel Calls For Joe Wurzelbacher's Death In On-Air
Obscenity Laced Tirade
By Kerry Picket
November 2, 2008 - 19:53 ET

H/T to Radio Equalizer's Brian Maloney who picked up this on-air
obscenity laced diatribe from San Francisco KGO radio host Karel, who
called for the "death" of Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher, AKA "Joe the
Plumber."

"Fuck god damned Joe the god damned mother fucker plumber! I want
mother fucker Joe the plumber dead."

Maloney notes some interesting background information on the San
Francisco radio host:

Karel, also known as Charles Karel Bouley, is an evening and weekend
host at KGO radio in San Francisco.

Based in Los Angeles, Karel is a gay activist who also writes for the
Huffington Post website.

This latest incident caps a weekend of unhinged behavior by Obama's
supporters, including a call for the death of Mormons campaigning on
behalf of Proposition 8 in California and the push for an
investigation into the "leak" that Obama's aunt was an illegal alien
facing deportation.

Don't expect the mainstream media to tell Barack Obama to reign in his
supporters, as they still are still looking for the imaginary McCain
supporter who yelled out "terrorist" to Obama's name at a McCain
rally.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kerry-picket/2008/11/02/lib-radio-host-karel-calls-joe-wurzelbachers-death-air-obscenity-laced

Me, I think that you're unstable enough to wish death on all McCain
supporters and I believe that you're jealous enough to wish death on
Gov Palin.

I think that your posts are covered with bitterness, envy and hatred,
and I think that you couldn't think your way through a paint by
numbers puzzle.

BUT.

I don't think that your mental disability is representative of the
Democratic Party.