[Vision2020] We've All Misunderstood the First Amendment in the World According to Palin

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 05:39:26 PST 2008

Ms. Lund:

I would appreciate it if you could substantiate your assertion with
something than one of Sullivan's daily gossip dishes.

For example, if Gov Palin had said that the word "jobs" is a three
letter word, then I could understand how you might begin to have
doubts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq-eeWow_WU

Or if Gov Palin made some of the most bold leaps of logic that you and
some others in this forum have made, I could begin to understand your
assertion, too.

But thus far I've only seen lots of straw men who were usually a
little more smart than the fools who framed them.

Btw, did you know that if Odinga was president of Kenya and Sullivan
lived there, they would hang him by the neck until dead?