[Vision2020] We've All Misunderstood the First Amendment in the World According to Palin

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 08:48:44 PST 2008

The "innuendo" part reflects the fact that I have no idea who the
fscking hell you are talking about.  I have no idea who "my local hero"
is.  If not publicly disagreeing with him, whoever he is, is the
criteria you're using to determine if I'm consistent in what I say, then
you are bound to be disappointed in me.  I often skip email chains that
are two people who have a history on this list beating each other over
the head with old quotes and references to past emails.  That's where my
comment about not being able to follow exactly who hates who on this
list comes from.  I don't remember who claimed a similar point to Mrs.
Palin, but whoever it was was just as wrong as she is, provided that you
are summarizing it correctly.

You are expecting me to know who you are talking about because you and
he have presumably clashed on this list before.  As I say, I forget who
jumps on who over what talking points and using which key phrases I'm
supposed to key on.  I also don't consider myself a part of a group on
this list.  I share opinions with many on this list, but there are few
that I share all opinions with.

Paul