[Vision2020] State Verifies Obama's Birth Certificate

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 05:30:08 PST 2008

Not too conjectural at all.

Paul caught me on similar points and I immediately conceded.

But I like the argument if you want to go there.

Obama has a HUGE credibility crisis.

A week before the DNC all the PUMA sites were having conniption fits
because a newspaper in Denver reported that Obama had dual citizenship
— US and Kenya.

Obama's campaign immediately denied the report and the paper corrected it.

BUT.

Doubts still remained.

Then about two months ago Obama changed his Web site and admitted that
at one time he had had dual citizenship with Kenya.

The PUMA sites resumed their spasms.

Here is where Paul and I left it.

If the point of the "natural born citizen" requirement in the US
Constitution is to protect the executive office from a person holding
more than one loyalty (which is my assumption until someone can give
me a better or more accurate reason), then I believe that Obama has a
problem because loyalty is not something humans turn on and off with a
switch.

It's engrained in our natures — loyalty to family, to religion, to
country, etc. It's natural.

I believe the founders believed it was natural, too. This explains the
words "natural born citizen."

Therefore, if "loyalty" is the point of "natural born citizen," and if
a person has two "loyalties" because he enjoys to "natural born
citizenship" in two different countries, then where does that leave
Obama?

I'm not trying to be provocative here, but technically Obama is not a
Negro — he's a Mulatto, half black half white (black father white
mother).

This is a good example, however, of the divided loyalties principle.

Obama's track record shows that he sees America divided between black
and white, and we know from his record that he wants whites to finance
underprivileged blacks.

Me, I'm an American. I see Americans.

But when I see one class or subset of Americans making noise that they
want this or that, they immediately catch my attention because they
are positioning themselves as something other than American.

This is what the Louis Farrakhans, the Jesse Jacksons, the Jeremiah
Wrights, the Barack Obamas, and the Ms. Mixs in America have done.
They have partitioned America.

Partitioning does not lead to division and divisiveness — partitioning
IS division for the purpose of creating divisiveness.

Excuse me, Chas, but I think I just wandered a bit.

So.

If Obama has divided loyalties because of his dual "natural born
citizenship," does he meet the terms of the founding fathers in the US
Constitution?

Yesterday, I hypothesized a scenario to Paul to make a point, granting
its absurdity, too.

Let's say that Odinga is president of Kenya and Obama is POTUS. Let's
also say that Odinga declares war against the US, as part of his
Sharia platform, and he razes the US embassy in Kenya, killing all of
its personal. (Technically, this isn't all that absurd; a similar
situation happened during Carter.)

I believe that the moment anyone asks, "Isn't Obama a "natural born
citizen" of Kenya?" they put their finger on the problem of dual
loyalties.

If you have to ask, then there's a problem.