[Vision2020] Dance Troupe at Obama-Khalidi Dinner Simulated Beheadings in Recent Past

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 14:45:20 PDT 2008

Debbie Schlussel: EXCLUSIVE: Dance Troupe @ Obama-Khalidi Dinner (of
Secreted Tape Fame) Simulated Beheadings in Recent Past
By Debbie Schlussel
**** Copyright 2008. Must cite Debbie Schlussel and link to
DebbieSchlussel.com ****

As you all know, the Los Angeles Times is holding hostage a tape of
Barack Obama at a 2003 Arab American Action Network (AAAN) dinner at
which his friends, Rashid Khalidi, William Ayers, and Bernadine Dohrn
were in attendance. It's the story I started when Los Angeles Times
plagiarist/"reporter" Peter Wallsten ripped off my January column on
Barack Obama's Nation of Islam staffers and friendship with AAAN
founder Ali Abunimah.

But here's what you haven't yet heard: that a kids' dance troupe that
appeared at the event has a history of simulating beheadings and
stomping on American, Israeli, and British flags.

Reports of the partial guest list at the 2003 dinner include "the
Sanabel Debka troupe", but the group's name is really "Sanabel AlQuds
Dabka troupe." Sanabel means "grains" or "kernels" (of wheat or
barley) in Arabic. AlQuds, or "The Holy", is the Muslim name for
Jerusalem, which is ripped-off from the eternal Hebrew name for
Jerusalem, "Ir Kadosh", or Holy City.

The Milwaukee-based Muslim kids dancing troupe purports to perform the
debka, a Middle-Eastern step-dance. But this group, made up of mostly
Palestinian Muslims and under the auspices of the Milwaukee Muslim
American Society does far more in its "performance." And it's
frightening.

In June 2004, I went undercover and attended a Dearborn fundraising
dinner for Islamic Relief, the Muslim Brotherhood charity that is a
front for HAMAS and Al-Qaeda. The event was MC'ed by Rayed Tayeh, who
orchestrated the Starbucks Coffee boycott and who is believed to be a
HAMAS operative.

Sanabel AlQuds performed to songs calling for martyrdom to "get back
Palestine." The kids were young boys, some of them appearing to be no
older than seven years old.

But they didn't just dance the debkah.

Suddenly the Sanabel AlQuds dancers pulled out fake swords and rifles
and adorned three of their troupe respectively with an American,
Isreaeli, and British flag. The others pretended to behead and/or
shoot the boys wearing the flags. Then they put red scarves over the
three boys heads, signifying blood and no head. Then, the flags were
taken off, thrown to the ground, and trampled on by this young group
of Milwaukee dancers.

This was on the Sunday that U.S. contractor Paul Johnson was found
beheaded in Saudi Arabia and not long after Nicholas Berg and several
other westerners were found beheaded in Iraq.

Once I saw this "performance" I realized why there were signs all over
saying, "No video equipment or cameras allowed."

I wrote about this in 2004 in my review of "Fahrenheit 9/11", because
it featured Obama surrogate John Conyers who was at the Sanabel AlQuds
performance and just loved it:

"Take the June 13 Muslim American Society fundraising dinner for
Islamic Relief, a charity with links to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Conyers and his wife were the guests of honor. They watched and
clapped as the Sanabel AlQuds "dancing" troop from Milwaukee —
featuring boys as young as seven — sang in Arabic of martyrdom and
jihad for Allah and Palestine. They didn't need to understand Arabic,
as the young boys used a rifle to simulate killing and
pistol-whipping, simulated throat-slittings and beheadings, and
dishonored the American flag."

Some pictures of Sanabel AlQuds Dabka troupe hint at some of this and
show the kids dancing with swords (see above).

I also wrote about it in August 2006, because I'm sick and tired of
the tens of millions the Mormon Church, the Church of Jesus Christ
Latter Day Saints, has been giving this group, Islamic Relief:

"The evening's "entertainment" consisted of young boys — some
apparently as young as seven — simulating beheadings and shootings of
other young boys who donned the American, Israeli, and British flags.
Then they put red scarves over their heads to symbolize blood . . .
and no head."

While I do not know if Sanabel AlQuds performed this particular
"dance" for Barack and Michelle Obama and other guests at this dinner,
I know that this was their performance in the summer of 2004, just a
year after the dinner that is the subject of the videotape the Los
Angeles Times will not release. It may be that this same "act" was
performed for the Obamas, but that it was not part of the tape, which
would be why L.A. Times plagiarist/"reporter" Peter Wallsten did not
write about it.

Still, why is Barack Obama hanging out with young kids who simulate
beheadings of Americans and Jews on a regular basis?

Maybe they can perform their unique, halal version of the debka at an
Inaugural Ball. I'm sure the Secret Service would make an allowance
for the swords . . . for the sake of political correctness.

Posted by Debbie on October 31, 2008 12:39 PM to Debbie Schlussel
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2008/10/exclusive_dance.html