[Vision2020] AP sources

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 17:35:22 PDT 2008

Good argument and you're right (btw, this is the kind of thing that
makes investigative journalists hearts beat, yet the msm has done
nothing on this question).

So let's get off that point and address the problem of Obama's dual
citizenship and dual loyalties with Kenya.

Assuming Obama was born in Hawaii, is it possible to be a natural born
citizen of two countries and not have divided loyalties?

If yes, how would this affect the question of "loyalties" in the
natural born citizen?

For example, (I know this is ridiculous but it makes the point) let's
say Odinga is president of Kenya and Obama is POTUS. Let's also say
that Odinga declared war against the US as part of his Sharia agenda
and that he destroyed the US embassy in Kenya as an act of war.

Do you think that questions of loyalty might cloud Obama's mind? After
all, he stumped for Odinga knowing the man's radical Islamic ties.

Do you think that if anyone has to even consider the question that
there might be a problem?

That's the first hurdle that Obama has to overcome.

Indonesia is the second.