[Vision2020] John McCain not Born in US, But Panama

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 15:50:11 PDT 2008

1) "No one has established with certainty Obama's place of birth"

Obama's mother was a US citizen. So Obama is a natural born citizen. It doesn't matter where he was born. Hawaii, Kenya, or the Moon.

2) "If he was born in Hawaii, he lost his US citizenship when
> Indonesia naturalized him because Indonesia does not allow dual
> citizenship."

National Indonesian law does not overrule or determine US Constitutional law regarding US citizenship. Indonesian, China, Russia, Kenya, or any nation that wants can claim anyone as its citizen, you, me, or Obama, but that doesn't change our citizenship status. US law is the only thing that does. Indonesian law is meaningless. Indonesian law does not have the authority to dissolve ANY US Citizen's citizenship.

3) If Obama was born in Kenya, Indonesia, or on the Moon, to a parent who was a US Citizen, he would have been presented by the Department of State with the option of renouncing his US citizenship on his 18th birthday in favor of the other nation(s).

Best Regards,

Donovan