[Vision2020] Help Needed...

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Fri May 30 15:58:15 PDT 2008

If you or anyone you know is female, lives in a rural area and would
like a wonderful companion animal, there is a sweet purebred Border
Collie looking for a good home.  She is about 10 years old, used to
spending most of her time outside but enjoys being inside also.  She is
one of those dogs that likes to stick by your side.  I would take her
myself but I'm already at animal capacity in my house.  Please contact
me offline if you or anyone you know might be interested.  Thanks!

Stephanie Kalasz