[Vision2020] temporary loss of list membership

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Wed May 28 22:18:28 PDT 2008

I'd say that the vision's server is bumping you off the list because
Yahoo's overactive spam filters are blocking your mail.

They keep blocking KRFP's private lists too.

You should send a letter to the president of Yahoo and tell him that you
would like to actually receive the mail that you sign up for.  I mean
isn't that the purpose of an e-mail account?

Or you could get a real one.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.