[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Sali's concerns put spotlight on ID cards issued by Mexico

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 16:25:15 PDT 2008

The Mexican government, through their consulate, is planning on issuing
Mexican identification to it's own citizens.  So what?  If there's a
problem, it's the fact that these are sometimes accepted by banks,
airlines, and some government agencies as valid ID.  If that poses a
problem, then we fix that - not deny the consulate from opening in our
state.

Paul