[Vision2020] Sali's concerns put spotlight on ID cards issued by Mexico

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 16:10:56 PDT 2008

What you mean, I missed it? It is the point of the article, Mexico doesn't respect our laws.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Dave <tiedye at turbonet.com> wrote:
  You seem to have missed this line:

"Within the U.S., the State Department has no authority to restrict the
Mexican government from issuing identification to its own citizens,
McInturff said."

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com