[Vision2020] Power Outage?

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Sun May 25 15:12:53 PDT 2008

On Sunday 25 May 2008 13:38, Bill London wrote:
> When I mentioned to several friends who live out of this region about the
> number of power outages we experience here, the response I got was --
> "something is wrong with your utility company."
> They do not have any problems  with regular outages like we do here in
> Moscow.
> Does anyone know any real data that compares Avista outages with other
> utilities?

If anyone has data that would answer your question, it should be the Public
Utilities Commissions in the states in which Avista operates.

The following page answers general questions, and, under the question Who
Regulates Avista?, gives contact information for the Washington, Oregon and
Idaho Commissions.

http://www.avistautilities.com/questions/pages/default.aspx?category=general

At the Federal level, the appropriate agency is the Federal Energy
Regulatory Commission (FERC) http://www.ferc.gov/

Ken