[Vision2020] Rush Earns Idaho Education Board's Top Job

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sat May 24 11:05:46 PDT 2008

Mike is from Moscow--grew up here with his family.  Kirk, his dad, taught in
MHS and Imogene his mom, was a supportive parent of her high school kids.  I
can't imagine Mike doing anything other than an outstanding job.  I am proud
of him, but not surprised he got the appointment without the outside search.
He has his hands full and he will do well.

Sue H.