[Vision2020] Say What? Everyone Deserves Death

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri May 23 10:59:49 PDT 2008

Ted, this might be only a semantic issue.

You are using the word extremist -- meaning far beyond the norm -- to
describe a characteristic of religious faith, when that characteristic
is actually common and ordinary for the faith being described (named
or otherwise, with the obvious example being Christianity).

The concept of Original Sin is a common characteristic of mainstream
Christianity.  This characteristic is shared by some extremist
religious cults.  This is a formulation that I will accept.  I am
confused by your championing of the converse.

Chas