[Vision2020] Xian, Xtian

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Thu May 22 08:39:23 PDT 2008

Donovan,

I am not talking to "Gays, Jews, Hispanics, individuals with
disabilities" or whatever. I'm talking to you about a subject that
you raised in the first place: Original Sin and its "deserved"
punishment. The theory began with Paul in NT days. The entire NT was
written in Greek. If you don't like Greek that's your hang-up, not mine.

Ralph