[Vision2020] [Idaho Atheists] Everyone Deserves Death

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue May 20 15:03:41 PDT 2008

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 2:31 PM, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Please provide evidence of where I made an ad hominem attack in this thread.

This thread has split and diverged too many times for me to summon
sufficient motivation for your proposed investigative task.  However,
I do seem to recall at least one occasion in which you attacked Ralph
personally, rather than the argument, which is all that an ad hominem
attack requires.

> Also please explain why you use the term "Xian", which is grossly offense to
> many Christians?

X abbreviates the word Christ, from the Greek Christos.  The word
Christos begins with the Greek letter Chi, which is written as X.  It
has been used for centuries.

Nothing to cause offense here.  Please move on.  On the other hand,
some people wake up in the morning looking for things to cause
offense.  You very well may be one of those people.

Chas