[Vision2020] Interfaith Panel Thurs. May 15

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue May 20 00:27:42 PDT 2008

Joe et. al.

Your comment reminds me of US General William Boykin's disturbing statements
regarding God:

Discussing the battle against a Muslim warlord in Somalia, Boykin told
another audience, "I knew my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was
a real God and his was an idol."

"We in the army of God, in the house of God, kingdom of God have been raised
for such a time as this," Boykin said last year. On at least one occasion,
in Sandy, Ore., in June, Boykin said of President Bush: "He's in the White
House because God put him there."
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett