[Vision2020] Say What? Everyone Deserves Death.

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun May 18 13:27:31 PDT 2008

The rash threat that Donovan referenced was sent to me and subsequently posted to the Vision on 05/18/2006. Two years ago to the day.

Please note that the "private e-mail" I was responding to and that Mr. Campbell has thoughtfully reprinted here is dated 09/01/07. (odd how that was carelessly left off) Attached is the post in its entirity with all of the lead up from the V: