[Vision2020] Interfaith Panel Thurs. May 15

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 15:25:14 PDT 2008

Chas,

  I was trying to lend your argument some merit. As we are talking about why women get abortions. Your argument was that young women get pregnant to become adults through parenthood.

  Problem with that argument is that if they get an abortion, they don't become parents, or adults.

  Now, you either didn't think your argument through, or you were just off on a tangent unrelated to discussion of option for unwanted pregnancies besides, poverty, abortion, or adoption.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:
  On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 1:33 AM, Donovan Arnold
wrote:

> I disagree, although admit I may be wrong, your assertion that young women
> get abortions to become adults.

That is either a very creative take on what I said, or a typo. I'm
going to assume that it was a typo. Substitute, in your sentence
above, the word "abortions" with "pregnant."

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com