[Vision2020] Not here [was just sarcasm? no!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 17:49:02 PDT 2008

Tommy Boy,

  Please don't feel obligated to do me any favors as I will be obligated to return the favor 10 fold.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
  No need to thank me, Arnie.

I do it for you, for all that you are and everything you are not.

Tommy Boy Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

> Tommy Boy,
>
> Please, you need to get a life. I cannot believe that you have this
kind of time. Just
think of the good you could do if you put your time and energy into
something more
productive like planting trees, meals on wheels, the soup kitchen, picking
up trash at the
park, walking a dog waiting for you at the shelter. There are so many more
meaningful
things to do than cut and paste every single email from the V and organize
them into a
tree.

> Best Regards,

Donovan