[Vision2020] Not here [was just sarcasm? no!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 15 16:59:24 PDT 2008

No need to thank me, Arnie.

I do it for you, for all that you are and everything you are not.

Tommy Boy Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

> Tommy Boy,
>
>   Please, you need to get a life. I cannot believe that you have this
kind of time. Just
think of the good you could do if you put your time and energy into
something more
productive like planting trees, meals on wheels, the soup kitchen, picking
up trash at the
park, walking a dog waiting for you at the shelter. There are so many more
meaningful
things to do than cut and paste every single email from the V and organize
them into a
tree.

>   Best Regards,

Donovan