[Vision2020] Fruit Salad was "Interfaith Panel Thurs. May 15"

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed May 14 13:39:16 PDT 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Mo Hendrickson
<hend5953 at vandals.uidaho.edu> wrote:

>  I would love to live in a fruit salad society!  There are so many good
> "fruits" out there!

Lol.  Yes, there are.  In fact, I think there are probably more good
fruits than bad fruits.  Unfortunately (cliche alert) , it takes only
one "bad" fruit to spoil a whole lotta  good fruits.

>  PS- While I at times have been mistaken for a male in the restroom, I am at
> the moment female.  I know that Mo is one of those names that isn't gender
> specific.  No offense was taken for you using the male pronoun, I just that
> I would let you know.

Whoops!  I like androgynous names,  the problem is that English
doesn't really come equipped with a genderless personal pronoun.
Except for maybe "one," which in USian usage sounds sort of
artificial; less so in UK English.

Thanks for being understanding.  ;-)

Chas