[Vision2020] The Fetus is Not a Baby and is not a Person

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 16:06:44 PDT 2008

More like a few things to spin, Joe.

  "First, I did not call Donovan 'Daleovan' or 'Christovan' or 'Dougovan."--JC

  Uh, yes you did. You sent it right to my email box and V2020, and addressed my comments. Put all the spin and justification you want on it, but you in fact did.

  "Donovan has no right to call me names, since his name calling -- radical leftist, non-Christian, elitist, etc"

  A case of having your cake and eating it too? How could I be calling you names first if you don't think I am Donovan, Mr. I teach Logic? If you don't, then you are calling me names, first. If you know that I am Donovan, give me an email where I called you a name, and I will find a previous one where you called me a name. I don't have a habit of calling people names unless they do so first. I never first strike. But I will attack back with full force.

  "I'm going to point this out whenever possible. I don't want to say that you're
not a Christian, Donovan (or whomever). But I refuse to let people identify
Christianity with this kind of rude and unreasonable behavior."

  Like threatening to punch your local locksmith in the hog-nozzle?

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Joe Campbell <joekc at adelphia.net> wrote:
  A few clarifications.

First, I did not call Donovan 'Daleovan' or 'Christovan' or 'Dougovan.' I use
those names to refer to whomever it is that is writing the recent nonsense
under Donovan's name. Donovan has no right to call me names, since his
name calling -- radical leftist, non-Christian, elitist, etc. -- started well before I
ever called him any name. It is also persistent, whether I call him a name or
not. If the "Donovan rules" apply -- if they do it to you, you can do it back to
them -- then this recent string of insults was written by Dougovan (etc.).

Second, I'm happy to separate my own beliefs from those of Donovan and his
friends. I don't believe that two wrongs make a right. I don't think that the
Bible gives one a license to act like a jackass. I don't think that the intent of
religion is to make one feel good about oneself at the expense of others. I
don't think that Christians are supposed to point out the sins of others while
hiding behind their own. I don't believe that the teaching of Christ was
intended to be a vehicle for political manipulation and personal gain. I don't
think that being religious gives one a right to suspend reason and use
deceptive rhetorical techniques -- like allowing one's friends to post under
one's name. In short, I don't think that all Christians are mean-spirited idiots.

--
Joe Campbell

---- Donovan Arnold wrote:

=============
Rev Keely,

I will hold my tongue on your liberal paranoid conspiracy theories. And not explore the question of why someone would pretend to be Donovan--because it is just as silly as most of your other nonsense.

But I must point out that I used Joedus for two reasons. One, he called me "Dalovan", so that gave me license to abuse and distort his name, as he did mine.

I chose Joedus because it was fitting for the role he takes on making traitorous statements and misleading others about Christ while pretending to be a Christian.

Best Regards,

Donovan

keely emerinemix wrote:
.hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } "Joedus"????? Well, Donovan, that's a little less than charitable, don'tcha think? But I'm pretty sure that you're not really Donovan, and I believe I detect the ineffably snotty voice of Chris Witmer . . .

If I'm wrong about the identity of the "faux Donovan," I'm nonetheless curious as to why these brave Christian men don't use their real names when fighting their version of the good fight. Masquerading as Donovan or keeping Farris on a short leash seems a little less than manly to me . . .

Keely