[Vision2020] (no subject)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun May 11 14:57:27 PDT 2008

The following was "offered" by Doug Farris - point is, he was TOLD to put it out there.  This, shortly after threatening a V2020 member with "exposure" of a supposed "friend's" activities whom he does not even know, because he felt the church had been bad-mouthed by the V2020 member.

I would like everyone to be sure and note to whom he has addressed this note, i.e., church elders and leaders as well as Mr. Gier and Miss Keely.  In other words, he was spanked and did as he was told, fearing excommunication.

Interesting, eh?  I mean, anyone else involved in a church that DICTATES what is said, to whom it is said and when it can not be said?  Isn't that a tenant of cultism?

(I realize this was posted before, but it bears repeating.)

Any of you "church elders/leaders" that are interested in his threat, please contact me off-line.  It seems to me that if a person can not argue points brought up with anything more than a threat of potential personal harm, they should not be attempting to be involved with adult conversations....IMHO.

It is my hope Mr. Farris is serious about not being on this list-serve again, but I'm not holding my breath.: