[Vision2020] Apology accepted and one extended

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Fri May 9 07:27:01 PDT 2008

Good Morning Visionaries:

Yesterday was a good day for the Vision.  Ever since I joined the list in November, 2003, I have received nothing but insults from Doug Farris.  At long last he has apologized, and I accept his apology.

I've had a policy of not responding to those who insult me or other people on this list.  I've tried my best to take the high road in all my posts.  But if I have failed in this task, and some on this list have perceived that I, too, have been offensive and uncivil, then I, too, apologize.

Now, Donovan, you have a model to follow.  I was especially hurt that you chose, once again, to characterize Rose and Saundra's attempts to enforce zoning and tax laws as an anti-Christian crusade.

I wonder if Farris, in his post to the Vision, intended to release the e-mail list of the Christ Church elders?

Nick Gier