[Vision2020] The Fetus is Not a Baby and is not a Person (Was Sali . . .)

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed May 7 19:36:52 PDT 2008

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 7:19 PM, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> If you don't see Gier's anti-Christian comments and attitude it is most likely because you
> haven't suffered through enough of his lectures or essays. If you ask him, I
> am sure he will be happy to show up at your apartment and rattle them all
> off, or waste a forest printing them all off for you.

I've listened to Gier speak at church, and I've read many of his
linked essays.  His beliefs, as I understand them, are largely
complimentary to my own, and I'm not a Christian Hater.  Do you mean
instead that his beliefs regarding Christianity don't coincide with
yours?

Chas