[Vision2020] The Fetus is Not a Baby and is not a Person (Was Sali . . .)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 19:19:11 PDT 2008

Chas,

  Yes, it is a little hollow, but certainly more polite. If you don't see Gier's anti-Christian comments and attitude it is most likely because you haven't suffered through enough of his lectures or essays. If you ask him, I am sure he will be happy to show up at your apartment and rattle them all off, or waste a forest printing them all off for you.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:
  On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 6:12 PM, Donovan Arnold
wrote:

> So why anyone would listen to this Christian Hater on the merits of an
> unborn soul is well beyond me.

I've been reading the Viz for a long time, and I've never seen any
evidence that Gier is a Christian Hater. Why do you make this
accusation?

> Best Regards,

Isn't "Best Regards" a little hollow in light of "turd floating in the
toilet" comment?

Chas

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com