[Vision2020] want $25?

Bill London london at moscow.com
Wed May 7 12:17:44 PDT 2008

>From WSU Announcements.........................

Would you like $25?

We are conducting a study about hamburgers and need your input!
If you are at least 18 years old and cook hamburgers at home, please contact us at the number below for more information. We'll give you $25 for your time and to help with childcare and/or transportation.
WHEN: Week of May 12
WHAT: Focus group to chat about preparing and cooking burgers
CONTACT: Amy Erickson at (509) 432-1759 or aterickson at yahoo.com
Please pass this announcement on to anyone else in the Pullman community you think may be interested. Thank you!
This study has been reviewed and approved by the WSU Institutional Review Board for human subject participation.

Amy Erickson       aterickson at yahoo.com