[Vision2020] Uninsured adults 25 percent more likely to die

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 30 06:31:15 PDT 2008

It isn't me that is making "Sergeant Oswalt" out to be so ignorant on Army
policy.  Army regulations are.

There is so much about your claims below that is inaccurate (to put it
kindly) that I am going to simply leave it up to you.

If you want to enlist, you will contact the recruiter in Pullman or
Sergeant Burdick (I chatted with this real person) in Boise.  You can chat
with Sergeant Burdick from:

http://www.goarmy.com/RecruiterDetail.do?id=47

If you don't want to enlist, you won't.

In either case . . .

Enough said.

> Tom,
>
>   That is for enlisted. Which I won't qualify for because I cannot get a
medical waiver.
There are some commissioned positions I do qualify for. But, for me to be
commissioned, I
must have had prior service before age 34. By the time I got through basic
training and
Officer Training, I will have reached my 34th year. Sgt. Oswalt is not as
much of an idiot
as you make him out to be.

>   Best Regards,

Donovan