[Vision2020] Clueless

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 17:00:06 PDT 2008

Ellen,

  Good Golly, You are either very quick to judge and always read what people say in the most negative light possible, or you are not very bright.

  I was questioning why it cost so much for basic health care, not that she doesn't deserve the care, as you are quick to twist my words to be mean.

  This is exactly why we don't hear politicians post on here. You assume the very worst in every one that doesn't agree with your ideology, and that they must be for killing everyone that is different.

  I have you KNOW Ellen, I work with the elderly and disabled EVERYDAY, and I see many of them DENIED medical services because of ridiculous costs. People like you think we should just tax people more for the outrageous services, rather than putting an end to criminal medical billing that nobody in this country can afford in the bottom 75% income bracket.

  You think a doctor is justified in charging $50,000 for a surgery? I don't.

  Donovan

Ellen Roskovich <gussie443 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Donovan sez:

  "Of course the big question for me here is, why isn't $400,000 enough to care for this woman?

  Why does she need $800,000? That is a lot of money, more than most people will make in their lifetime. "

  I'm not even going to suggest that maybe you're a callous s.o.b.  I'm going to let it go and just chalk it up to your youth and inexperience in the world.  Life has a way of catching up with you and kicking you in the butt when you least expect it.  So instead of berating you, I'll just say this to you:  May you never find out the cost of a double bypass.  The cost of the surgeon, anesthesiologist, CCU, lab tests, medication, cardiac rehab, multiple stent implants and for good measure we'll throw in 6 years of fighting a losing battle to lung cancer.  Because if you ever had to deal with this, you'd know that $400,000 to $800,000 can be a drop in the bucket for on-going medical expenses.   And I extend this wish to everyone. . . may you never have to find out just how inadequate your health care insurance truely is.

  Ellen A. Roskovich

  Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more. =======================================================
List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com