[Vision2020] Hawkins Water and Sewer Infrastructure Costs

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Sat Mar 29 12:04:02 PDT 2008

g writes:

"When we did disagree he didn't get all cranky. I
enjoy that in a person."

I agree, I enjoy that in a person, too.  But then
again, you probably didn't insinuate he was a liar, or
say, "I don't care about your overall
world view" which is much different than your updated
"the world view parts I mentioned earlier that have
nothing to do with the current topic" you just wrote.
If I misinterpret your crankiness, then I apologize.

Frankly, though, I think you come across just as
cranky as you may think I am.  However, I wouldn't be
displaying it to you if you hadn't taken that tone
with me and others on this list.  I much prefer
keeping the discussion civil, so while we may have
different world views, can we agree to keep the
crankiness out of the discussions?

Thank you,

Garrett

http://www.whitmancounty.org/PDFs/Infrastructure_Cost_Breakdown.pdf