[Vision2020] PBS Frontline -- Bush's War

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Fri Mar 28 11:10:13 PDT 2008

Watching this reminds me of how rotten people in power
can be.  We'll be paying the price for this blunder
for many years, if we ever can even pull ourselves out
from Iraq.

Did you know the producer of this episode, Michael
Kirk, is a UI alumni?  He was an editor of the
Argonaut while he was a student.

Take care,

Garrett

Chas wrote:

I watched most of this tonight.  All I can say is
"Wow."

You can watch it all online for free.  It is
conveniently divided into
sections so you can watch it at your leisure.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/bushswar/#

Watch it,  Learn the true extent of Rumsfeld's and
Bush's and Cheney's
complicity in getting us into this illegal war.