[Vision2020] Hawkins Water and Sewer Infrastructure Costs

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Thu Mar 27 23:08:04 PDT 2008

Who needs newspapers when you have access to
government records on the web?

Doing a little digging on Whitman County's website
gives this link, which includes the cost of water and
sewer infrastructure Whitman County would be paying
for if not for the "agreement."  I calculate over $4
million, but I'm not sure of all the itemized costs.
What do you think?

http://www.whitmancounty.org/PDFs/Infrastructure_Cost_Breakdown.pdf

This blog has a lot of articles (and cute banners such
as "Liberal Advisory I Am An Evil Conservative" (at
least he's honest) and other right-wing blatherings)
regarding Hawkins.  Maybe g is familiar with this
site?

http://palousitics.blogspot.com/search?q=hawkins+water+rights