[Vision2020] A Proposal to Revoke Citizenship from Walmart Users

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 11:52:35 PDT 2008

After reading and seriously considering Donovan's posts, I have come
to the conclusion that, in aggregate, he is precisely right.  I have
therefore extracted two of his might discerning revelations and
combined them into one new, noble idea.

To wit, inspired by Donovan, I propose the immediate revocation of
citizenship of all who would debase Wal-Mart by use of the vile
epithet "Walmart."

Wal-Mart, after all, is the world's largest public corporation, so
think of the honor it bestows upon us!  It has over $312.4 billion
annually in sales, and more than 6,200 facilities around the world, so
what a worthy global emmisary it is!  Hallelujah!

Anyone who disrespects Wal-Mart so egregiously disrespects The United
States of America, our flag, and our military -- many Iraq veterans
and their spouses work at Wal-Mart!

Boot these Wal-Martfidels from our shores!

Chas